Life does not have to be complicated. These are some basic hacks that will simplify your life.
1. Do you have dry feet? Have you tried so many products to stop it from getting dry and chapping? Stop worrying! Rub your feet with Vaseline and wear socks. You can do this when you are going to bed.
2. Smelly armpit? You have probably heard a lot about the uses of lemon or lime but here is another one; before you take your shower, rub it under your arms, wait for 5 minutes and then take your shower. Try it a couple of times and you will notice the difference.
3. To avoid bumps when shaving, shave the direction your hair grows, not the opposite.
4. When was the last time you had a facial or lip scrub? All you need is two simple items and I bet you have these items in your kitchen. Sugar, honey or olive oil. Make a paste by adding the olive oil or honey in the sugar. Which ever one you prefer. Take a generous amount and rub it all over your face. After scrubbing, wash it off with water then with your facial soap. For the lip, just wash it off with water.
5. This one is no secret but if you did not know, now you know. You can whiten your teeth at home. All you need is; baking soda and lemon. Mix several teaspoons of baking soda with enough fresh lemon(lemon juice)to make a paste. Put a good amount of paste onto your toothbrush and apply. The baking soda and lemon are quite abrasive and can erode your enamel so do not leave it on for a long time. Make sure you rinse your mouth well.
6. It is a bummer when your favorite jewellery starts fading. One thing that I always do when I buy jewellery that is neither gold or silver, is to put clear nail polish on it. It makes it last longer.
7. This one is for my ladies. If you have a dried mascara, just put it in hot water and it will soften it up.
8. If you want your perfume to last, spray behind your ears, behind your knees, inside your wrist, inside your elbow and inside your clothes(chest area).
9. Tough stain? apply lemon juice on the stain before you wash it. If necessary, hand wash.
10. Back to lemon, use lemon to brighten your underarm, knuckles, elbow if they are dark. Scrub where you want. Some people leave it over night or you can also use it before taking your shower.
I hope you find these helpful. If you have other hacks, do share in the comment section.😊