Happy Father’s day to all the Dads doing their best for their children.
There are so many things you can give to your Dad. I have narrowed it down to 10 choices. I hope it makes it easier for you to find something for your Dad.
2. Customized tshirt or a baseball cap
3. Tool box
5. Leather jacket
9. Leather wallet with his initials(include a picture of you in it. It can be when you were a baby. No matter what, you will always be his baby girl or boy)
Mothers day is around the corner and this year is my first time marking it as a mother. I am pretty excited about it. Believe me this is an experience every woman should want to experience (Be it biological or not).
I have put together ten gift ideas to help in buying a gift.
1. Necklace with the family’s birthstones.
2. If the mother still has an infant with her, backpack will be great. Something simple that is easily accessible.
4. A gift card to the spa where she will get to be pampered from head to toe (massage,pedicure,manicure,facial).
5. If your wife or mother has shown interest in something she likes, buy it for her. Normally when we want something,we keep talking about it and that is our hint.
6. Personalized mothers day gift e.g, mug, picture frame.
10. Weekend getaway.